PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER IN ORDER TO MAKE PURCHASES FROM OUR WEBSITE.
1. Acceptance of Agreement. You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this "Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement" ("Agreement") with respect to the ShearStore.com website (the "Site"). This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between you and ShearStore.com and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Site, the content, products or services provided by or through the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement. We may amend this Agreement at any time and from time to time without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the Site.
2. Copyright. The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters contained in and related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, registered trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such materials and matters or any part of the Site, except as allowed by Section 4, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed throughout the Site.
3. Fraud: By becoming customer, you confirm that the information you provided is true and that you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions of Use of this site. Please note that your order can be cancelled without notice if it is determined that fraudulent, false or misleading information has been provided, that the Terms and Conditions of Use have been violated, or other abuses have occurred as determined by ShearStore.com at its sole discretion. If fraudulent activity is detected, ShearStore.com reserves the right to refuse service or readmission to the purchasing program.
4. Limited Right to Use. The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, graphic, form or document from the Site grants you only a limited, nonexclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, web sites or other use. No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use (but not for resale or redistribution). Please refer to the Copyright terms above.
5. Editing, Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right and sole discretion to edit or delete any product, documents, information or other content appearing on the Site, including to this Agreement, without advance notice to users or members of the Site.
6. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless, ShearStore.com, our partners, attorneys, staff and affiliates (collectively, "Affiliated Parties") for and from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
7. Nontransferable. Your right to use the Site is not transferable. Any password or right given to you to obtain products, information or documents is not transferable and may only be used by you.
8. Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION AND PRODUCTS OBSERVED AND OBTAINED FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE." THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, FOR PRODUCTS SOLD OR INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE (RETURNS FOR PRODUCTS, NOT DAMAGED FROM ITS ORIGINAL CONDITION, ARE ACCEPTED UPTO 30 DAYS FROM THE ORIGINAL DELIVERY DATE, SEE RETURNS POLICY). SHEARSTORE.COM AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE. IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION, WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN US. THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION WILL NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
9. Limits. All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document is disclaimed. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND THAT MAY RESULT FROM USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SITE. Our maximum liability to you under all circumstances will be equal to the purchase price you pay for any goods, services or information.
11. Third-Party Services. We allow access to or and advertise third-party merchant sites ("Merchants" such as Paypal and Google Checkout") from which you may purchase or otherwise obtain certain goods or services. You understand that we do not operate or control the products or services offered by Merchants. Merchants are responsible for all aspects of order processing, fulfillment, billing and customer service. We are not a party to the transactions entered into between you and Merchants. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF SUCH MERCHANTS IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND IS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND BY US, EXPRESSED, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF TITLE, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE WE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN YOU AND MERCHANTS OR FOR ANY INFORMATION APPEARING ON MERCHANT SITES OR ANY OTHER SITE LINKED TO OUR SITE.
12. Third-Party Merchant Policies. All rules, policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of Merchants will apply to you while on such sites. We are not responsible for information provided by you to Merchants. We and the Merchants are independent contractors and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other.
14. Payments. You represent and warrant that if you are purchasing something from us and through our Merchants that (i) any credit card information you supply is true, correct and complete, (ii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (iii) you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any shipping fees and applicable taxes. (iv) Any fraudulent payments made (as with stolen credit/debit cards) will be reported to the police and claims will be filed for prosecution to the full extent of the law.
15. Securities Laws. This Site may include statements concerning our operations, prospects, strategies, financial condition, future economic performance and demand for our products or services, as well as our intentions, plans and objectives that are forward-looking statements. These statements are based upon a number of assumptions and estimates, which are subject to significant uncertainties, many of which are beyond our control. When used on our Site, words like "anticipates," "expects," "believes," "estimates," "seeks," "plans," "intends" and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements designed to fall within securities law safe harbors for forward-looking statements. The Site and the information contained herein do not constitute an offer or a solicitation of an offer for sale of any securities. None of the information contained herein is intended to be, and shall not be deemed to be, incorporated into any of our securities-related filings or documents.
16. Links to Other Web Sites. The Site contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such websites, and such websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked websites on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked websites by us. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
17. Submissions. All suggestions, ideas, notes, concepts and other information you may from time to time send to us (collectively, "Submissions") shall be deemed and shall remain our sole property and shall not be subject to any obligation of confidence, compensation, or copyright on our part. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall be deemed to own all known and hereafter existing rights of every kind and nature regarding the Submissions and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose, without compensation to the provider of the Submissions.
18. Venue; Applicable Law. YOU AGREE THAT ALL ACTIONS OR PROCEEDINGS ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT, OR YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY PRODUCTS OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH SUCH USE, SHALL BE LITIGATED IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF TEXAS. YOU ARE EXPRESSLY SUBMITTING AND CONSENTING IN ADVANCE TO SUCH JURISDICTION IN ANY ACTION OR PROCEEDING IN ANY OF SUCH COURTS, AND ARE WAIVING ANY CLAIM THAT AUSTIN, TEXAS IS AN INCONVENIENT FORUM OR AN IMPROPER FORUM BASED ON LACK OF VENUE. This site is created and controlled by ShearStore.com in the State of Texas, USA. As such, the laws of Texas will govern the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement and elsewhere throughout the Site, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
19. Returns/Exchange ShearStore.com takes great pride in its commitment to strict quality control in its designs and merchandise. If for any reason, you are dissatisfied with a purchase, we will assist you with a prompt refund or exchange. No sale is final, if return or exchange is made within 30 days of the original delivery date. Only Returns/Exchanges returned within 30 days of the original delivery date will be entertained.
Please notify us via email at email@example.com if you would prefer to receive a refund, or make an exchange for another size or item.
Please try the item you purchased upon receipt and if the item does not perform as stated, contact us immediately. ShearStore.com will inspect your returns and a refund will be issued to the credit card you used to make your purchase, only if the items you purchased are returned in their original condition with tags attached. We cannot issue a refund if the product is damaged from personal use and the item will be shipped back to you "as is."
Please allow one to two billing cycles for the refund.
Please make sure that you return the product (s) via UPS ground or Priority mail with delivery confirmation because if the item is lost in the mail, we will not be able to credit your refund. The return shiping cost may not be reimbursed to you.
20. Return Address Please send your package, including a print out of the e-mail notification that you sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, via a prepaid, insured, traceable method to ensure a safe and documented delivery.
1710 McLain St
Taylor, TX 76574
21. Inventory Availability. Unfortunately, there may be occasions when the desired size or item is not available. You will be notified by email if this occurs. Upon receipt of this email, please reply and indicate if you would prefer a refund, or if you prefer to select another item from our available inventory then indicate the item. If the item costs more, then we will need your credit card information again to run the difference; if the item costs less then a refund check will be mailed to your address.
Please allow 2-6 weeks for your refund.
In the event of unavailability of the desired product, all charges including shipping and handling will be refunded.
22. Verify Members or Customer' Address: ShearStore.com reserves the right to contact a Member via email to verify the accuracy of account information (including the Member's correct name and address) that is needed to provide the Member with the information he or she requested from ShearStore.com.
If you require any further information, please email us at email@example.com
Your Feedback is Always Welcome
ShearStore.com is owned and operated by KR Industries, LLC